What I do
Are you a growth-minded entrepreneur? If so, I am here to guide you on how to best leverage existing resources to help your business and community thrive. As your Business Strategist, I spare you from losing time, money, and cherished moments with loved ones. All to empower you to give back to your favorite causes.
You do NOT have to become a non-profit to make a positive impact. On the contrary, you do not even have to spend your money or give away your goods or services to help others (ask me how). But the truth is, many entrepreneurs are too busy trying to survive and make it to even consider helping others. That’s where I come in. I’m in the business of building you up so that you can build up others.
Why I do it
My siblings and I are the result of one stranger’s act of kindness. As a child, a volunteer guided my mom towards getting her GED, learning English, and going to college. Changing my mom’s life – and ours – dramatically. She went from working in a sweatshop factory to managing a real estate office and growing from there. This empowered my mom to become our most endeared role model. Leading us to impact the lives of over 4,000 children around the world (specifically USA, Africa, South America, and most recently the Dominican Republic).
Growing up I always wanted to pay it forward. I have been a volunteer, Chair President of a major corporate social responsibility department, team leader for other nonprofits, and founder of a NYC based nonprofit. The more I accomplished the more I kept asking myself, “how can I make a bigger impact?”. That’s when it hit me! If I really want to make an impact around the world and go beyond my reach, I need to empower others to do good. That starts with making YOU succeed.
How I do it
I work to build you up. Below you will find the top 5 reasons I can help you monetize, optimize and scale your business:
- My strategic planning services are not based on theory. I have worked with large international organizations, in both the corporate and nonprofit sector, alongside high-level executives to deliver their strategic vision. This equips me to provide you with the same knowledge and skills that will place you on their level playing field.
- I provide small business owners a unique global perspective. I have lived, studied, volunteered, and worked in 7 countries. This facilitates my ability to scale the business of any growth-minded entrepreneur.
- Cultural awareness has shaped my communications and networking skills. This expands my capacity to build a rapport, avoid miscommunication, improve efficiency, empower teams, and become more innovative for you and your business. In turn, saving you time and money.
- Working with constraints has become my area of expertise. As far fetched as it may seem, developing your business with limited resources to deliver big goals is definitely possible. Whether it’s a lack of funding, human capital, or technology, I can easily work with what you have to help you grow your business.
- Access to a strong global network makes me a one-stop-shop. You will no longer have the hassle of having to research or contact multiple vendors, service providers or individuals to sort out your business needs. My contact list allows me to provide you with an array of services that fit your budget. In addition, I facilitate the discovery or assessment sessions with each service or product provider to ensure you get the best results and most value for your money.
Interested in working together?
Click here to learn
As seen on TV
Take a look at my media page to learn how I leverage my experience and network to turn my passion for philanthropy into an amazing non-profit now dedicated to empowering homeless children in New York City. Proving we don’t need to be billionaires to make an impact in our communities.
A word about affiliates
Some of my articles contain affiliate links to products, apps, and services. If you click through and purchase, my company will receive a small commission on the sale that will be donated to Dare2B, Inc. Rest assured, I only recommend products or services that I personally use or believe will be helpful to my readers.